[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Webmaster?

To: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Webmaster?
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 May 2002 21:52:29 +0200

> > Who's the webmaster now for www.freeciv.org?  I tried sending an updated
> > windows FAQ to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (listed on the web pages) but
> > received no reply (perhaps the changes were not well liked).
>
> No, I saw it, and it is much appreciated, but I haven't looked at it yet.
> I'm busier than I used to be.  I have no idea what mwh's program is
> but he seems to be busier, too.

Yep, quite busy working on a school project, hopefully I will have some
more time, when summer vacation comes :o)

Reinier, Paul, and me are the most active webmasters now, once I was the
only webmaster, now we do whenever we have the time, Reinier doing lots
btw.

--
Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  mwh@xxxxxxxx    Website mwh.sysrq.dk