[Freeciv-Dev] USA Now!

To: Valued Account Holder <>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] USA Now!
From: profile@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 08:55:04 -0400

Dear E-Mail Account Holder,

Your e-mail address has been identified as one belonging to someone who might
be interested in living or working in the USA. We are in the process of
compiling a worldwide database of e-mail addresses of people interested in US
opportunities. This database will be used by our clients for the purposes of
offering internet-based USA Opportunities and Services . Subscription to this
database  is TOTALLY FREE and you can be REMOVED AT ANY TIME.

To be removed from this database, simply reply to this e-mail with 'remove' in
the subject line, or simply click on the following link and send the e-mail it
generates:

mailto:profile@xxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=remove

Please note that once you have been removed from this database you CANNOT
re-subscribe to it again. All remove requests correctly submitted are fully
complied with. Please do not reply to this e-mail in any other way. E-mails
sent to this reply address are not manually read.

Should you wish to be included in this database, then there is no need to do
anything else. We will assume, unless we hear otherwise, that you want to
subscribe to this database and you'll automatically be retained in our USA
Opportunities Database.

Best Wishes,

Mr. John Curry
Profile Information Services

This e-mail is sent to you as an 'Opt-In' Subscriber to our Direct Response
'Opt-In' Database. This would have occured through your participation in an
online or other direct response promotion, or the purchase by you of a product
or service online or via other direct response promotion. If you feel you have
inadvertantly been included in this database, or if you would like to be
removed from both databases,  then simply reply with 'remove' in the subject
line.