[Freeciv-Dev] Re: i had a dream

To: MecaT <mecat@xxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: i had a dream
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:40:00 +0200

On 2002-05-02 14:05:53, MecaT wrote:
> Is there a possiblity, that freeciv will ever use 3d graphic with round
> world? Flat, and isometric view will never be beter than view like X-COM
> UFO!

I certainly think there is a possibility... :)
But I'm not holding my breath... There's nothing on the horizon
currently that I know of...

> Have anybody tries to rander units? Maby blender, or povray?

Maybe somebody has but I think there are few people who have the skill
and time to make an entire set of units that look good this way...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)