[Freeciv-Dev] "Isotrident" X

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] "Isotrident" X
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:58:28 -0400 (EDT)

I have posted the next version of MacroIsoTrident (now renamed
Isotrident) to the ftp server.  Don't bother downloading it, there are no
visible differences between it and the last one.  It is renamed, and
various unused images are removed.  That is all.

If I re-issue the original isotrident, it will be under the name
"microisotrident".  Hopefully this will not confuse too many people.

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."

P.S. there was a request for a Makefile.am.  I *think* this will work:
## Process this file with automake to produce Makefile.in

pkgdata_DATA = \
        Freeciv \
        freeciv.rc      \
        freeciv.rc-2.0  \
        engels.tilespec \
        engels_shields.tilespec \
        trident.tilespec        \
        trident_shields.tilespec        \
        hires.tilespec \
        helpdata.txt    \
        civ1.serv       \
        civ2.serv      \
        isotrident.tilespec

EXTRA_DIST = $(pkgdata_DATA)

SUBDIRS = misc trident engels default civ1 civ2 scenario nation hires isotrident

I have not tested it.  I leave it to maintainers discretion whether or not
to remove hires.