[Freeciv-Dev] How's it going? Look at the FREE offer I found!

To: fr199111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fraction@xxxxxxxxxxx, fraction@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, francois.xavier.bodin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx, freecoupons@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] How's it going? Look at the FREE offer I found!
From: michael@xxxxxxx ()
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:19:53 -0400 (EDT)

 (michael@xxxxxxx) on Thursday, April 25, 2002 at 08:19:53

:: This is a once in a lifetime chance! You can now have it all FREE! Lesbian,
gay, bisexual, or anything else you can imagine, we have it and its totally
FREE! Your only one click away<P><A
HREF="http://members.lycos.co.uk/kinkylesbians";>CLICK HERE!</A><P>We have any
kind of webcam, free new pictures every day, stories, movies, any everything
else. Don't take a chance, <A
HREF="http://members.lycos.co.uk/kinkylesbians";>SIGNUP TODAY!</A>