[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Please fix CVS asap.

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Please fix CVS asap.
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:15:59 +0200

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 06:08:47PM +0100, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> Anyone with write permission please fix CVS tree asap by either committing
> Per's patch,
>       http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200204/msg00459.html
> or reverting an earlier commit
>       http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-cvs-200204/msg00063.html
>
> And please don't leave it so critically malfunctioning the next time.
> Mistakes happen all the time, I know, but leaving it hanging isn't nice.

I'm sorry. It was my fault. I have missed to add some files to the CVS
tree. And I went to a longer weekend shortly after this.

Per: thanks for the fast fix.
Anthony: thanks for cleaning up my mess.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "I heard if you play the NT-4.0-CD backwards, you get a satanic message."