[Freeciv-Dev] May i have your permission?

To: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] May i have your permission?
From: "Robert" <robybiz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 15:21:28 +0200

Hi there,
I'm involved in a new WORLDWIDE business, regarding absolutely FREE IP
TELEPHONY ( Pc to Phone ) and all the existing Internet services.
It's a perfect Home Business that comes with an unlimited potential income.
I can send you detailed informations to profit of this new exciting Business
Opportunity.
HISTORY DOESN'T LIE! There is no substitution for the GROUND-FLOOR
in a new CATEGORY LAUNCH! Be one of the FIRST!
To check out all the features of this program and all the great benefits you
will receive, simply click on the link
below, enter your first name and e-mail address and hit "Send" You will receive
your information within 24 hours
Regards
Roberto Gardenti
rogar1960@xxxxxxxxx?subject=MORE_INFO