[Freeciv-Dev] Compile problems with autogen.sh

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Compile problems with autogen.sh
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:47:45 -0700 (PDT)

I've got problems compiling with the newer CVS. Since Apr 16, autogen fails,
spitting out that I need xgettext and msgfmt. Passing it the --disable-nls
option does nothing. Per - can you remove the dependencies on xgettext and
msgfmt, after all I have no need of .po files, and neither do most developers.

Aloha,
RK.

Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the
Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.
Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-eight million miles is an
utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended life
forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches
are a pretty neat idea ...