[Freeciv-Dev] CVS snapshots

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] CVS snapshots
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 03:49:13 -0700 (PDT)

Congrats, Reinier. You seem to have it working again. I notice CVS snapshots up
Apr 12. You still seem to be missing everything up to Apr 16. I can't see any
reason for that.

I'd also like to know what happened to your transitive upgrade checker. If
you're stopped working on that, I'd like to know.

Aloha,
RK.

YOU HAVE PERHAPS HEARD THE PHRASE THAT HELL IS OTHER PEOPLE?
"Yes. Yes, of course."
Death nodded. IN TIME, he said, YOU WILL LEARN THAT IT IS WRONG.
{Small Gods, 1992,Terry Pratchett}