[Freeciv-Dev] High Growth Play

To: freecigs4u@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freecigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freecigs@xxxxxxxxx, freecindy@xxxxxxxxxxx, freecinu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freecit@xxxxxxxxxxx, freecitizen2002@xxxxxxxxx, freecitizen@xxxxxxxxxxx, freecity@xxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxxx, freecj@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeck3@xxxxxxx, freeck@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeck@xxxxxxx, freeckles@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeckles@xxxxxxx, freecky@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeclaire@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeclas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] High Growth Play
From: hotstocks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:53:32 +0800

Stock Expected to Soar

Powder River Basin Gas Corp. (OTCBB:PRVB)

Major Newsletter Announcements and Huge Newsletter Coverage for PRVB

This week, PRVB will be profiled by some major newsletters
along with the release of significant news regarding increased
revenues for the Company. There will be huge volume, and a
strong increase in price for several days. These are the same
newsletters that profiled NVEI two weeks ago. They brought
NVEI from $.68 to $1.79 in ten days. We know for certain that
the same groups are going to profile PRVB this week.

We are very proud that we can share this information with you so
that you may participate alongside the many other Newsletter
subscribers that recieve this information. It is highly advisable
to take a position in PRVB as soon as possible, today before the
market closes, or tomorrow.

PRVB is a prosperous and undervalued oil and gas exploration
company with reserves of 43 Billion cubic feet of natural gas
operating in the Powder River Basin, one of the most prolific
natural resource areas in the United States. The Company
presently has a 100% working interest on 15,000 acres contiguous
to Williams Coal Seam Gas (NYSE: WTU, $11) and Western Gas
(NYSE: WGR, $38), the major players in this region. Recent
news that the Company's wells have been producing millions of
cubic feet of gas per day combined with several acquisitions is
having an extremely positive impact on revenues and
earnings.

The stock is trading near its 52-week low, and should begin moving
up immediatly. We think the stock could easily reach $1.50 in less
than a month.

Good Luck, and watch PRVB fly!