[Freeciv-Dev] Please Reply

To: ullah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Please Reply
From: "Mohammed Ullah Hussein" <ullah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 19:22:40 -0500

Tuesday, April 9, 2002

Dear Sir,

I am making this contact with you based on the
reliable information gathered from my legal/political
Contact highlighting your company's profile. The
information was so positive as to convince me that you
are capable of providing the desired assistance. I am
Mohammed Ullah Hussein, a citizen of Kuwait. I have in
my possession, a huge sum of money amounting to US$50
million although defaced for security reasons. This
fund was realized from excess sale of Kuwaiti crude
during the Gulf War Crisis. Part of the windfall was
earmarked as royalties to certain Kuwaiti Emirs. My
father worked as a top member of the Emir's Cabinet
before his death. His entitlement stood at $50 million
[Fifty Million United States Dollars] representing a
compensation for his dedicated service to the Cabinet.
Luckily enough, he received this due before death
struck.

Prior to his death, he disclosed to me documents
covering the money as stated out in his Will, since he
died testate. This sum among other things, were later
to be my own share of our dead father's estate as is
evident in the Will.  You should therefore entertain
no fears as to the source of the fund since it is his
recompense for a dedicated service to our motherland.

At the time of this letter, I am aboard the vessel,
Armada in the high seas as I am a Marine Engineer. I
will arrange that the consignment [money] be
registered with a Global Security Company with their
Head Office in London since my vessel is ultimately
headed for the United Kingdom. I have also entered a
special arrangement with the captain of the ship for
the successful arrival of the consignment. I did not
on purpose, disclose to him the actual contents of the
consignment but merely told him it contains
gold-plated wristwatches.

Since the cargo will be due to arrive the United State
before our ship, I will therefore prevail on you to
assist me in the following regards:
1.      To give me your approval to register the fund in
your name.
2.      To assist me also with seeing that consignment is
released from Security Company on its arrival in
United Kingdom
3.      To consent that the money be lodged in your account
after gaining its release from the Security Company.
4.      To offer me your advice me on a viable investment
to which I can apply my own share of the money,
preferably in your country.

For agreeing to do the above, I am prepared to release
to you, 30% of this fund. If you consider yourself
capable of helping my situation, please feel free to
contact me immediately. When replying, remember to
also include your name and detailed address to enable
me register the cargo in your name. I shall in due
course, release to you the detailed contact of the
Security Company as soon as I get your reply on the
matter. Your earliest reply would be appreciated to
stop me from further contacts with other people.
Thanks in anticipation of your kind assistance.

Regards,
Mohammed Ullah Hussein

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup