[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Saving game causes error (PR#1331)

To: kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Saving game causes error (PR#1331)
From: Kenn Munro <kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Mar 2002 20:21:17 -0500

Yes.. I upgraded to March 19 cvs and it saves ok.. perhaps I'll try that
first next time. :)

One odd thing, however, when I load the savegame now, I get this
message:

This is the server for Freeciv version 1.12.1-devel
You can learn a lot about Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org/
1: ERROR: Unit doing illegal activity in savegame!
1: ERROR: Unit doing illegal activity in savegame!
2: Now accepting new client connections.

The ERRORs weren't displayed before.

Kenn