[Freeciv-Dev] Re: A clever way to update patches.

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: A clever way to update patches.
From: Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:58:46 +0100

Hi,

You could create diffs against cvs and use the diffmode of vim (that
highlights differences and folds identical things). I've found it very
useful, and it works with file / file and file / diff.

Emacs probably has such a thing too.

Alan

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.