[Freeciv-Dev] port attacks 2

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] port attacks 2
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:30:38 +0100 (MET)

Here goes another port attack patch, which should fix all mentioned
issues. Now coastal fortresses protect completely against port attacks,
the 'hard' AI can build subs and knows when they are dangerous, and we're
told why we can't port attack when we can't.

Yours,
Per

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
 -- Jack Nicholson