[Freeciv-Dev] New user - wish list (PR#1306)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New user - wish list (PR#1306)
From: "Steve Payne" <spayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 02:15:19 -0800 (PST)

Dear sir,

Hi. I came across FreeCiv on sunday - well done for creating the best version of civ2 I've seen so far!

I instantly recognised its potential in hosting Civ2 tournements (my dream) and since then have set about getting to know it and modifiing the rule sets/ tile sets to fit in with our club rules www.historygamer.com

Last night was club night and having played the game at some length I now have a list of requirements as long as your arm!! (Only for the purposes of comparason with Civ2 multuiplayer - to enable speed play).

My question is how do I submit these 24 items? They are not bugs as such, but without these items a windows civ2 player, playing under tournement conditions would not get enough information for a speed game. I went into anarchy a few times last night for example - unheard of previously in 8 years of play.

Thanks and well done again for helping in this excellent implementation of Civ2. Oh by the way I am a programmer of some 21 years and Im willing to assist in getting these items installed.

Steve