[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] city_impr_type_iterate

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] city_impr_type_iterate
From: Jason Short <vze2zq63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 06:33:51 -0500

Raimar Falke wrote:
A third of the impr_type_iterate iterate over the existing buildings
of a city. The patch replaces them. This should also give a speedup
since I we don't have to call got_building.

What about the (currently nonexistent) improvement types that a city can build more than one of? Will they (hypothetically) be included multiple times in the iteration?

It seems to me that cities contain improvements, not improvement types. But a conversion of this type may be too difficult at this time...

jason