[Freeciv-Dev] bug in advmilitary.c

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] bug in advmilitary.c
From: Eric E Moore <e.e.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 20:20:47 +0000

Seems it was introduced in CVS version 1.191, with the kill_desire
stuff, but I'm getting a segfault on line 823:

int a_squared = acity->ai.a * acity->ai.a;

acity does not seem to be guaranteed to not be null, and it's crashing
and burning on me (because acity is, indeed, null).

I'd post a patch, but I have no idea what these variables are, and
someone else might come up with a meaningful one before I could figure
it out....

--
Eric E. Moore