[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Some Ideas

To: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Some Ideas
From: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:43:36 +0100

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 08:04:52PM +0100, Christian Knoke wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 07:53:04PM +0100, Thomas Strub wrote:
> > Hello developers,
> >
> > after playing some games on metaserver i have some ideas:
> >
> > 1) There is no easy way to make a draw.
>
> I don't understand that.

Sorry should have said that there is no easy way for an alliance that both have
won the game.

> > 2) The starting positions aren't really fair. 3 whales against 3 fish's
> > is a difference of 6 production.
>
> What in life is really fair?

Think the answer is not for freeciv-dev

> > 4) Sometimes building new units is after the moving of some other units
> > with goto.
>
> I don't understand that.

At the beginnning of a turn units from other nations moves before my dending
units are build.

Thomas Strub
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nur weil das Aufzeichnen, Kopieren und Schnüffeln bei elektronischem