[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Daily core from paulz

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Daily core from paulz
From: Jason Short <vze2zq63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:07:00 -0500

Paul Zastoupil wrote:

Client core, I can't seem to reproduce it with the save game.  But I may
have missed the button I meant to press.

Assertion failed: get_worker_city(pcity, CITY_MAP_SIZE - 1 - city_x,
CITY_MAP_SIZE - 1 - city_y) == C_TILE_EMPTY, file mapview_common.c, line 296

This is the same as PR#1198:

http://freeciv.org/cgi-bin/bugs/incoming?id=1198;expression=find_city_near_tile;user=guest

It's an easy fix, which should be applied sooner or later...

jason