[Freeciv-Dev] What's your New Year's Resolution?

To: Newsletter Subscriber <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] What's your New Year's Resolution?
From: Michael Fulcher - Fitsite.com <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:39:42 -0500

The New Year is approaching in less than 3 weeks, and I wanted to inform you of Fitsite.com's custom, online, fitness plans!

  • For only $49.99 you get a customized fitness plan tailored to your bodies requirements and needs! And that's not all! We offer updates every 6-8 weeks for only $25.00 to give your body that extra little boost, and keep you interested. This would cost you a great deal more for a trainer outside of Fitsite.com. Most fitness trainers cost as much as $40.00 - $150.00 an hour.

  • You will also receive FREE, our Business Card Sized "Fitness-CD", that contains the entire collection of Fitsite.com's exercise demonstrations, plus the interactive anatomy chart.

  • Just think, unlimited personal training right at your finger tips! If you have any questions, simply e-mail us, and receive a reply within 24 hours. Our staff is always ready to answer your e-mails.

  • Trust me, I'll bet you'll enjoy this unique and innovative site just as much as I do. Training on the Worldwide Web has never been so convenient and fun. Simply login, see what our trainers have custom designed for you, then click on the online exercise video links. Sample. I will show you how to perform these exercises the proper way to prevent any injuries right online. It's that simple, working out has never been so fun!

  • Let's get started, simply Click here for more info.

We look forward to serving you on the Worldwide Web!

P.S. Send this E-mail to a friend. It's a great idea for anyone who is interested in Health & Fitness. We also offer Gift Certificates for those of you that may want to give the gift of health.

You're receiving this Fitnessletter because you or someone else has requested this Fitnessletter using this e-mail. If you choose to unsubscribe, simply reply back with "unsubscribe" in the subject field.