[Freeciv-Dev] civ1 music?

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] civ1 music?
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:10:21 +0100 (MET)

Hey freecivers,

Anyone remember the music soundtrack in good ol' civ 1? It was a piece of
classical music, but which? Anyone know the name? If it is old, it would
be easy to "reimplement" it, and it would be a great opening sound track
for freeciv, since it is both very good and at the same time... well, lets
just say it gives me a good feeling of deja vu from all those hours I put
into civ1 :)

Yours,
Per

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."
 -- Albert  Einstein