[Freeciv-Dev]

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev]
From: <matusik_s@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:30:16

I sent You a buggy patch, here is the good one which works fine.
The main idea: Settler connects from the city in which he is in
or in its railroad zone(move cost = 0) to the nearest unconnected one.
To prevent using many settlers to do the same connection I added code:

  unit_list_iterate(pplayer->units,p){
     if (p->connecting && warmap.cost[p->x][p->y] <= mv_rate)
      return 0;
  }unit_list_iterate_end;

It means that each railroad zone can only have one settler who
connects it to another one.

This code can only build railroads because I assume that distance
beetwen two
connected cities = 0.
----
mateusz stefek