[Freeciv-Dev] freeciv (PR#1064)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] freeciv (PR#1064)
From: "wouter kerpershoek" <wkerpershoek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:20:33 -0800 (PST)

hi,

In my login screen i get diagonal black lines when i click in any field. when i start typing in the fields, it doesnt refresh, so i cant read what i am typing. when connected, the same still continues in the chat. it doesnt refresh.

The scrolling of the world map is extremely slow. unplayable slow so to say. i have a p2 300, 64ram. shouldnt be a problem for this.

please keep me informed whether it is a bug or if i installed wrong. took me a complete day to install it all.

tnx, woke24