[Freeciv-Dev] Re: GTK 2 port?

To: <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: GTK 2 port?
From: Moses Lei <mlei6@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:49:59 -0500 (EST)

I know of no such document in the technical sense. However, Owen Taylor
wrote a whitepaper describing changes in very non-technical terms that can
be had here: http://www.redhat.com/devnet/articles/rh7_preview_tech.html

GTK 1.3.10 is the latest prerelease to 2.0. The documentation for GTK 2 is
included in the tarball as inline DocBook, according to
http://www.gtk.org/rdp/ .

Moses