[Freeciv-Dev] second client-side-translation patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] second client-side-translation patch
From: Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 02:52:18 +0100

Hello,

i have uploaded the second version of the client side translation patch
to ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/clientsidetranslation2.diff.gz
It's praticaly quite ready, the only thing missing is the translation of
the server command output.
To test the patch just start the server and the client with different
languages and start playing.

Should I split the patch for the final submission? I could split it in
4-5 chunks, with one bigger chunk but that contains only "trivial"
changes like N_() instead of _() and unit_name_untrans() instead of
unit_name().

bye
        michael
System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani@xxxxxxxxx
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart