[Freeciv-Dev] Nation: Hobbits

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Nation: Hobbits
From: "Bart Coppens" <coppensbart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:45:06 +0100

While I was playing Freeciv this afternoon as Mordor, I was thinking why there aren't more fantasy-nations. As a great Tolkien-fan, I made a Hobbit-nation with 27 cities. Because I'm terrible at drawing, I didn't know what to do with all those palletfiles, so I just edited the .xpm in the Gimp without those files. I hope they aren't broken :-). For some reason, my archiver used absolute paths instead of relative paths..., so the pathnames will be something like /usr/games/freeciv/freeciv-cvs... (that's where I put the sources).
I hope I didn't forget anything, and that you can use this (and if you can, maybe I'll make an Elven-nation if I don't forget it)

PS: I see I already forgot that the tiles should be in their own files, and not with the other flags, I hope you don't mind.
Bart Coppens