[Freeciv-Dev] Re: worklist / city report bug (PR#1045)

To: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: worklist / city report bug (PR#1045)
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:34:28 +0100

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 12:09:01PM -0800, Christian Knoke wrote:
> CVS 31 OCT 2001 GTK+ i386 Linux
>
> The city report indicates "(worklist)" for
> two cities, although I didn't use worklists
> at all. When you inspect the cities, there
> are no worklists.
>
> Reproducible. Savegame is here:
>
> http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/bugs/karl.wl1.sav.gz
>
> Login as chris. Open city report. Cherbourg
> and Kirkenes seem to have worklists. Open
> cities and close, still worklists indicated
> in city report.

These cities contain indeed the currently build improvement a second
time as a worklist item. However this element isn't showed because in
worklist_really_insert_item can_eventually_build_improvement returns
0.

There is code which adds the current build target as the first element
in the worklist. However there is NO code which changes the current
build target to the first element in the worklist if the worklist gets
activated/committed.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  "Windows is the one true OS. MS invented the GUI. MS invented