[Freeciv-Dev] worklist / city report bug (PR#1045)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] worklist / city report bug (PR#1045)
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:09:01 -0800 (PST)

CVS 31 OCT 2001 GTK+ i386 Linux

The city report indicates "(worklist)" for
two cities, although I didn't use worklists
at all. When you inspect the cities, there
are no worklists.

Reproducible. Savegame is here:

http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/bugs/karl.wl1.sav.gz

Login as chris. Open city report. Cherbourg
and Kirkenes seem to have worklists. Open
cities and close, still worklists indicated
in city report.

Turn done. Open city report. Open Cherbourg
and close it. Worklist is no longer indicated
for Cherbourg.

The cities have Barracks II. Just before I
discovered Mobile warfare and the production
has not yet been updated.

I also have an earlier savegame; but you
have to experiment with it to reproduce
the "(worklist)" (!). Use Cavalry in Oslo
and Bergen to attack Caen. Savegame:

http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/bugs/karl.wl2.sav.gz

Christian

--
* Christian Knoke                           +49 4852 92248 *
* D-25541 Brunsbuettel                  Wurtleutetweute 49 *