[Freeciv-Dev] i NEW Work At Home Make UpTo $50,078 - Yes Yearly Fast cd

To: <Undisclosed.Recipients@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] i NEW Work At Home Make UpTo $50,078 - Yes Yearly Fast cd 10950
From: "\"joe\" <" <shoper991@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:01:00 -0400

Great Info.  Now Here is ours.
http://www.freesiteseveryone.org/workathome/default.htm   Join ordinary people
working at home making up to $1000 - $5000 monthly  ENVELOPE STUFFING AND
MORE...  Did You Know you can get our list of work at home jobs that is updated
constantly with  IT positions, Clerical positions, Envelope Stuffing  and
Assembly positions, Web Designers, Graphic Artists, Translators, etc...  WORK
FOR COMPANIES LIKE:  IBM, AT&T, Amtrack, Apple Computers,  Blue Cross/Blue
Shield, Citibank,  Aetna, Allstate, American Express, Honeywell,  Bell South,
etc... Fortune 500 companies that offer work at home jobs.  We give you a
listing of Fortune 500  companies and Major Corporations looking for
homeworkers - Get Yours Today!  ACCESS TO A Database of 50,000+ Jobs!  WORK AT
HOME OPPORTUNITIES  The "Ultimate Home Employment Directory"       ~ Genuine
Companies Need You ~         Make Money Fast  Work At Home - Make Up To
$1200.00 Per Week Fast  This Is NOT MLM!  These a!
re REAL Companies looking for home workers now!  Let Us Help Place You in a
Position  YES, we give you a  listing of Fortune 500  companies and Major
Corporations looking for homeworkers - Get Yours Today!  The "Ultimate Home
Employment Directory", [I found this in the Web Yellowpages search  engine and
am now selling it myself.] For more free information go to my website at:
http://www.freesiteseveryone.org/workathome/default.htm   Removal Option: This
message is emailed speech without prejudice.  If you desire to be removed from
our email list simply  Email: <genuse048@xxxxxxxxx>  With "Remove Me" in the
Subject.