[Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: cleanup in fill_tile_sprite_array (PR#1016)

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: PATCH: cleanup in fill_tile_sprite_array (PR#1016)
From: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 11:08:20 -0400

It would actually be more productive to change the programming
styles of those submitting such patches, or at least apply some
reasonable practical (vs cosmetic) code standards when considering
such patches for inclusion.

Doubling the code development overhead is just another way of
introducing inefficiencies to the Freeciv development process,
another practice that it would be more productive to change :-).

Cheers,
RossW
=====