[Freeciv-Dev] idea

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] idea
From: Sheean Spoel <sheean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 15:26:14 +0200

how's about to be enable to design your Palace (like civ 1) and you throne room (like civ2).. that will make the game even more fun to play...

latest news: Bill Gates and Steve Balmer have just made an other billion US
dollar with piracy of software, and childish rain dances by Balmer

Sheean Spoel
sheean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sheean2001.net

Privacy statement I of I sheean2001.net (to be published on
www.sheean2001.net), last updated 26-09-2001 21:18:40:

You are not allowed to publish/ forward any content of any mail or
anything else of sheean2001.net without permission, it is also unallowed
in ANY case to forward any mail or content of the sheean2001.net to any
MSN service client and/or server or other so called services that
claim(ed/)s anything that go through their service,even without permission
to forward/share the information. Also prohibited is viewing it trough the
MSN network (including viewing it throught hotmail.com, Windows XP or MSN
Explorer) or perhaps your school e-mail adres or any other network-service
that claims all the right of the material that goes trought their services
wich excludes governments-instances.