[Freeciv-Dev] adding flags to the players view

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] adding flags to the players view
From: luk <lszelag@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:09:22 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I think that this would be a nice improvement to the game. I noticed that
it is common that players usually don't recognize others based on their
flags. In other words it is not obvious which flag represents which
nation. In the above situation it would be very helpful to add flags to
the player view which would be displayed along with players names and
their nations.

Luk