[Freeciv-Dev] I cant see my spaceship (PR#997)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] I cant see my spaceship (PR#997)
From: Guillermo Lopez <GLMRLMSLMNLM@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:18:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

I've been playing freeciv alone (without any players) to see how my
cities grow till level 31. Without enemies, I've researched all the
science and built almost all the wonders. When I was building structural
components it showed "You can't build structural modules", and i
switched to space modules. And  it said "You can't build more space
modules".

So I wanted to look how was my spaceship (in the players menu) and it
exits saying "Segmentation Fault".

So I'm not able to launch my spaceship. I wanted to know what happened
in that case.

I send you my game.

You can test it by doing:

$civserver -f  error.gz
 >start

And in the client doing:
$civclient

My name was "Carlos I"

You go to the "Watch spaceship" in the players menu, and it says
"Segmentation Fault"

GTK package, for Mandrake, downloaded from rpmfind:

freeciv-1.12.0-3mdk.i586.rpm

Bye!

PS: You are doing a very good job with this game

Responder a: willywill1999@xxxxxxxxxxxx