[Freeciv-Dev] New Patch idea????

To: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] New Patch idea????
From: "Emma Ehrlich" <emma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 10:17:40 -0400

I've only just subscribed  to this mailing list, but I have an idea for a new
patch. Could there  be a "pursue"  function, in
which you could tell a unit to pursue another unit by using a "go" funtion, but
updating it each enemy move.  If the
enemy unit goes into a city,  then your unit could stop outside the city and
the human player could be alerted in the
"messages."  Anyway, is's just a possibility.
Thanks, developers, for this keeeen game!
Emma