[Freeciv-Dev] gtk middle button moves map after map move (PR#920)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] gtk middle button moves map after map move (PR#920)
From: jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Jeff Mallatt
Version: CVS 2001-08-28
Client: Gtk+
OS: Linux RedHat 7.1
Submission from: (NULL) (206.40.164.244)

In the GTK client, if I reposition the map using either the right mouse
button or the scroll bars, the very next middle-button click I do (just
to see the details of a tile) causes the map to move.  All subsequent
middle-button clicks correctly do not move the map.