[Freeciv-Dev] Up-to-date-ish debian packages available

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Up-to-date-ish debian packages available
From: michaelz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Zinn)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 14:36:28 +1000

I maintain semi-up-to-date (that is, I compile every fortnight or so)
pacakges for 'Woody' Debian at:

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~michaelz/files/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/

or

deb http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~michaelz/debian unstable main

Note that this will be broken if the cvs update i do happends to contain
broken code... I'll only be doing very perfunctory testing on it (ie,
load it up... see that i can start a game and play a few turns). EG, right
now it has the EOF segfault bug in it that I reported about half an hour ago
:-)

Enjoy :-)

This will only be even approxmiately up to date until december-ish, when I
finish my degree and takea a nice, long holiday... but the debs *should*
stay there for a while... and eventually, I'll find a new home for them
anyway.
--
Michael `Wumpus' Zinn | "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one
  michael.z@xxxxxxx   |  voice ... it speaks in the language of hope... trust