[Freeciv-Dev] Re: how about an e-mailable freeciv

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: how about an e-mailable freeciv
From: "Zverina, David" <David.Zverina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:48:09 +0100

Unfortunately not. You can only play over live internet/LAN connection.

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited. William M. Mercer
Limited is regulated by IMRO and the Personal Investment Authority.
Registered in London No. 984275 Registered Office: Telford House, 14 Tothill
Street, London SW1H 9NB