[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New sound patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New sound patch
From: David Weisgerber <tnt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:50:58 -0400

Am Donnerstag, 23. August 2001 14:27 schrieben Sie:
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, David Weisgerber wrote:
> > This is the sound patch release and it implements event sounds based on
> > packhand.c .
>
> I think you forgot the attachment...
>
> Yours,
> Per

Working at a respected hardware company can make a someone like  me very
tired....

Thanks anyway...

David

PS:
zzzzZZZZZzzzz
First I forgot to include the patch and then I forgot to send this E-Mail to
freeciv-dev and not to Per ...

--
Was ist der Unterschied zwischen Gott und Bill Gates?
Gott glaubt nicht, Bill Gates zu sein!