[Freeciv-Dev] no.po translation up for grabs

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] no.po translation up for grabs
From: Stig E Sandoe <stig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 23:20:28 +0200

hi,

I might have mentioned this earlier to some people.
My workload is now so heavy due to job-changes that I have
no chance to continue all my "free" activities.  One of the
activities I have no chance to continue, with the attention
it deserves, is no.po so if someone wants to take over, please
let me and/or the freeciv maintainers know.

BTW:
Thanks for the good work all of you people have done to freeciv.
It's become a _great_ game.  Thumbs Up! And thanks for being
able to contribute (if only modest) to freeciv. :-)

Stig Erik Sandoe     stig@xxxxxxxxx    http://www.ii.uib.no/~stig/