[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog - stage 12

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New city dialog - stage 12
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:31:02 +0200

On Wednesday 15 August 2001 18:02, Thue wrote:
> On Sunday 06 May 2001 12:13, Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:
> >  Hi,
> >
> >  New version of citydialog patch is out.
> >
> >  Changes:
> >
> > * Bug fix: you cannot have two city dialog with same cities (it was
> >   possible with arrow buttons (next/prev city))
> > * Mike Kaufman's cleanup patch merged:
> >     lots of indentation
> >     removed some empty space
> >     removed the gtk_widget_ref() and gtk_object_set_data_full()
> >     added some clist_freeze/thaw
> >     added sentry/fortify button and callback
> >     fixed diplomat/spy stuff.
> >     used gtk_notebook_append_page()
> >     removed some extraneous h/vboxes that were doing anything
> >     some commenting in the notebook
> >
> >  Patch:
> >  http://tuma.stc.cx/files/freeciv-new_citydialog-12.diff.gz
>
> I updated the patch to CVS and fixed some bugs. Get it at
> ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/new_city_dialog.diff.bz2
>
> -Thue

This is a fairly big patch, and I have not been able to go it over line
by line. But it has had a good deal of review by others on the list,
and it
1) Seems to be structurally good.
2) Seems to work.

So I would recomment it was applied.
Since the remaining freeciv people and not I are going to live with it,
it would seem fitting if one of them applied it.

-Thue