[Freeciv-Dev] Do freecivers have any advice for freerails?

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Freerails-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <freerails-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Do freecivers have any advice for freerails?
From: "Luke Lindsay" <luke.lindsay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:55:52 +0100

I'm working on freerails, an opensource railroad tycoon style game with
clients written in C and java, and was wondering whether freecivers have any
advice from their experience of developing freeciv.

You might remember the freerails project being announced sometime ago on the
freeciv page.  The rate of development has now picked up (we're at around
the 99th percentile on the sourceforge activity ranking).

If you're interested, the freerails homepage is:
http://freerails.sourceforge.net/
and the sourceforge page is:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freerails/

If you have the time, any advice would be appreciated.  Please direct
replies to the freerails developer mailing list:
Freerails-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

best regards

Luke Lindsay
(Freerails admin and java client developer)