[Freeciv-Dev] Re: BUG missing gfx in help

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: BUG missing gfx in help
From: "martin.mcmahon" <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 21:31:51 +0100

Hello Thue
 even if its not a bug it does look very unfinished.maybe I just like the new
hires gfx so much I want the gfx everwhere :)
On 05-Aug-01, Thue wrote:
> On Sunday 05 August 2001 16:53, martin.mcmahon wrote:
>> Hello,
>> there seem to be missing gfx in help when using isometric mode.
>>  try to view the terrain help and no gfx are shown.
>> Regards ,Martin
>
> There doesn't seem to be gfx in any of the clients, isometric or
> non-isometric.
> This looks like a missing feature, not a bug.
> -Thue
Regards Martin
--
Chat on #Rabble  uk3.arcnet.vapor.com port6667
see http://rabbled.cjb.net

Get Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org

Member of G.A.U.G (Glasgow Amiga User Group)
gaug-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx