[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Second beta for 1.12.0 release

To: thue@xxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Second beta for 1.12.0 release
From: "Daniel Speyer" <Daniel_Speyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 13:53:40 -0400

thue@xxxxxxx,Internet writes:
>Please help us find the last bugs so they don't make it into the 1.12.0
>release!
The scrollbars don't work properly in isometric mode.  The move on
diagonals and stop in irrational places (the horizontal stops in
irrational places in the overhead as well).  Scrollbars don't make that
much sense in a game like this, and buggy ones don't.  I've been working
on a patch to replace them with buttons, but I'm not sure how soon I can
get it done (probably not this week).

--Daniel Speyer
"May the /src be with you, always"