[Freeciv-Dev] The 'I' key in civclient with GTK GUI

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] The 'I' key in civclient with GTK GUI
From: Ignacio Martín Bragado <imartin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:01:39 +0200

        Hello!

        I've seen that when I type the 'i' key in GTK civclient the settler
doesn't
begin an irrigation, and I have to get it coming to orders menu and
selecting "Irrigation". Other keys like 'r' for "Road" work, but 'i'
doesn't.

Ignacio Martín Bragado.
Departamento de Electrónica.
Universidad de Valladolid. Spain.