Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: where to send stuff to FAQ?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: where to send stuff to FAQ?
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 10:03:44 -0400

At 2001/07/03 08:57 , Jacek =?iso-8859-2?Q?Pop=B3awski?= wrote:
>I really think question about "turning off isometric view" is needed. Where
>should I send update to freeciv faq? In the FAQ it is written I should
send it
>here... on mailing list..

Though it doesn't say (perhaps it should?), the Freeciv FAQ is maintained
by Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>.  (Although, anyone with CVS write access
can make changes to it.)

The Freeciv FAQ does say that suggested changes/additions to the FAQ should
be submitted to <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>.  Just submitting your question and
answer in plain ASCII text should be sufficient (a writer will make the
necessary changes to merge it into the FAQ source).  A diff -vs- the
current source (faq.qa) would be even better, especially if you were
submitting a change to an existing entry.

jjm