Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] activeunits patch

To: thue@xxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] activeunits patch
From: "Daniel Speyer" <Daniel_Speyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:22:09 -0400

I hope I've squeezed this in before feature freeze takes effect :).

It's basically the same patch i submitted previously (which got ignored)
but with the memory leak fixed and a small improvement on the find-nearest
feature (it uses the little yellow arrows now).  I hope this can get into
1.12.0

Feal free to contact me with any issues etc.

Thanks in advance
--Daniel Speyer
"May the /src be with you, always"