Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Email of norwegian localization maintainer

To: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Email of norwegian localization maintainer
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Jun 2001 03:56:18 +0100

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, thue@xxxxxxx wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 June 2001 22:58, Thue wrote:
>> I get an error when I try to send mail to the maintainer of the
>> norwegian localization, Stig Erik Sandø <stig@xxxxxxxxx>.
>>
>> Can anyone contact him? (or is he reading this list...)
>>
>> -Thue
>
> By private mail I have got two suggestions to try
> Stig.Sando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  But that address seems to forward to the
> original one, and I get an identical error message.

He's still listed in the University of Bergen's directory of students
and their email addresses.  Last logged on on 2 January, but we all
know that finger information is not reliable.  Based on the error
message I get when I try to mail him it looks like it's a problem with
the way he's set up his mail filtering, rather than the account having
been cancelled.  Perhaps it would be best to wait for a bit, hope that
he notices the problem, and try again.

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
TONY RANDALL!  Is YOUR life a PATIO of FUN??