Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: What needs to be done before the next version can be r

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: What needs to be done before the next version can be released?
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 00:09:27 +0200

On Wednesday 27 June 2001 23:42, martin.mcmahon wrote:
> Hello, has the patch settlers.c (clean up) been added to cvs yet? been
> using this patch for a few days now and all seems fine with it.

It is a very nice patch. :)
But apart from the cleanup it does some rebalancing of the autosettler
priorities that should have lots of testing. The stuff to completely seperate
F_SETTLER and F_CITIES units also touches a good deal of code.

> On 27-Jun-01, Thue wrote:
> > Does anyone know some bugs that should be fixed?
> > Any generel comments?
> >
> > -Thue
>
> Regards Martin
>
> Ps Would also like to see the stratford patch added. :)

That one is pure feature, so if we want to stabilize for a release it is not
relevant.

-Thue