Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] [OT] Widi - Who Is Doing It?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [OT] Widi - Who Is Doing It?
From: Niels Weber <nath@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:19:39 +0200

Hi, fellow freeciv developers,

We are part of a research group at the Technical University of Berlin which is examining the social, professional and cultural environment of Open Source developers. We would be very thankful if you would concede 5 minutes of your precious time to fill out the questionaire we set up for this objective. Its URL is http://widi.berlios.de.

The required data is non-personal and you don't have to fill out any field that you don't like to. Up-to-date statistics are available reflecting the postings already acounted for. Widi has also been translated to several languages for your convenience.

We apologize for this off-topic email.

 Niels, Hendrik, Ingo and Gregorio
        The Widi Team
    widi-support@xxxxxxxxxx