Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Small bug

To: dnh <dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Small bug
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:22:51 +0200

On Monday 25 June 2001 16:44, dnh wrote:
> I am noticing on the civserver servers.. if you found a city on desert it
> says on the tile map +2 to food (2 1 1) but if you look at the excess food
> at the top of the screen it only says +1.
>
> dnh

Yes, this is know. It happens when playing a 1.11.4 server against a CVS
server. (I think it that way around...)

It could be fixed with some effort, but since 1.12.0 would was expected RSN I
just waited for it (The new version would not allow 1.11.4/1.12.0
interaction).
Since we still expect 1.12.0 RSN here a few months later I will just leave it
again :).

-Thue